Monday, March 5, 2012

Easter Cards and Project


Happy Monday!  This whole week, I will be posting a NEW Easter card and/or project.  I start today off with another fun project and card.  While this looks like a card here, its acturally a 4 drawer box and I just designed the top portion of it. 


For full directions on how to create this box, please follow this link here.  For extra fun, I also created a card.  As of today, both the card and project are on their way to Norway.  God Paske - means Happy Easter in Norwegian).


The bunny image was printed out and colored in using my Copics.  For extra fun, I added some glitter and ribbon. 

Thanks for stopping by... Enjoy your week and don't forget to stop back soon, I will have more Easter cards/projects to share as well as a fun giveaway.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Cute projects! My fun card arrived this weekend with my bunny images! Thanks so much for sharing! You are so sweet!

ayesha said...

I think that really your post is very attractive which is refresh our mind.I am willing to come back visit your site.
I got a new site where you can safely movie download.
Movie Download
Holliwood Movie Download
Least Movie Collection

Unknown said...

Did you know there is a 12 word sentence you can communicate to your man... that will induce intense feelings of love and instinctual attraction to you buried within his heart?

That's because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, look after and protect you with all his heart...

12 Words Who Fuel A Man's Love Instinct

This impulse is so built-in to a man's mind that it will make him work better than ever before to make your relationship the best part of both of your lives.

As a matter of fact, fueling this all-powerful impulse is so important to getting the best possible relationship with your man that the moment you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

...You will immediately find him open his soul and mind for you in such a way he's never experienced before and he'll perceive you as the one and only woman in the world who has ever truly tempted him.