Monday, March 5, 2012

Easter Cards and Project


Happy Monday!  This whole week, I will be posting a NEW Easter card and/or project.  I start today off with another fun project and card.  While this looks like a card here, its acturally a 4 drawer box and I just designed the top portion of it. 


For full directions on how to create this box, please follow this link here.  For extra fun, I also created a card.  As of today, both the card and project are on their way to Norway.  God Paske - means Happy Easter in Norwegian).


The bunny image was printed out and colored in using my Copics.  For extra fun, I added some glitter and ribbon. 

Thanks for stopping by... Enjoy your week and don't forget to stop back soon, I will have more Easter cards/projects to share as well as a fun giveaway.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Sue from Oregon said...

Cute projects! My fun card arrived this weekend with my bunny images! Thanks so much for sharing! You are so sweet!