Monday, March 12, 2012

More Easter Cards and Today's Winner...

 Happy Monday... Thanks for stopping by and visiting my Blog!  Here are two more cards that I created using another adorable image from Stamps and Smiles.  These two samples were created using the image and some extra scraps - quick and easy.  To highlight the card, I sponged on some white ink which helps the layers pop.


Here is another sample I created using more scraps from my bin... A quick and easy card, just highlighting the image and DSP.  All of the images were colored using my Copics.  The grass was created by using my Martha Stewart craft punch.  By the close-up below, you can see I sponged on some white craft ink to help make the whole card pop.

Before I go, I would like to announce the winner for the Easter Card/Twine giveaway...  I would also like to thank all those that stop by daily and leave comments, it really means a lot!  So with that being said, today's winner is  Cathy... Please email me your address so I can get your goodies out to you.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Thank You so much for the Easter Bunny card, it is so cute.
I received it last week and just to swamped to let you know I got it. Loved the bakers twine you sent with it.
Once again thank you!!!