Monday, March 12, 2012

More Easter Cards and Today's Winner...

 Happy Monday... Thanks for stopping by and visiting my Blog!  Here are two more cards that I created using another adorable image from Stamps and Smiles.  These two samples were created using the image and some extra scraps - quick and easy.  To highlight the card, I sponged on some white ink which helps the layers pop.


Here is another sample I created using more scraps from my bin... A quick and easy card, just highlighting the image and DSP.  All of the images were colored using my Copics.  The grass was created by using my Martha Stewart craft punch.  By the close-up below, you can see I sponged on some white craft ink to help make the whole card pop.

Before I go, I would like to announce the winner for the Easter Card/Twine giveaway...  I would also like to thank all those that stop by daily and leave comments, it really means a lot!  So with that being said, today's winner is  Cathy... Please email me your address so I can get your goodies out to you.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Thank You so much for the Easter Bunny card, it is so cute.
I received it last week and just to swamped to let you know I got it. Loved the bakers twine you sent with it.
Once again thank you!!!

Blogger said...

As stated by Stanford Medical, It is really the SINGLE reason this country's women get to live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 42 pounds less than us.

(And by the way, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with genetics or some hard exercise and really, EVERYTHING about "HOW" they are eating.)

BTW, What I said is "HOW", not "what"...

TAP this link to see if this short questionnaire can help you find out your true weight loss possibilities

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I would like to let you know Mixxerly.com is the most accurate and best website to learn about all your favorite celebrity net worth. It is even better than other celebrity net worth websites. Mixxerly publishes in-depth net worth information about famous celebrities. Mixxerly also publishes famous people's biographies. It is the best website for such information I've seen so far. Mixxerly.com is the best resource when it comes to data about the net worth and wealth of Hollywood and Bollywood celebrities. Mixxerly precisely calculates how much is the net worth of your favorite celebrity using a "state of the art" proprietary algorithm and publishes it on the mixxerly website. So whenever you need to know the net worth of any celebrity, you can use mixxerly.com as a trusted and verified resource in this matter. There is no doubt that Mixxerly is a trustworthy source of information and is regularly mentioned and cited by other major news and media publications.